Sunday, February 8, 2009

Portiţa - simply fascinating

Photographer Răzvan Voiculescu's project is the kind of action I'd like to see more often. People talk to much about protecting the nature, things we should do, we must do , etc. Răzvan did something, and I really appreciate it. I don't know him directly (not yet) but I have to congratulate him for this project.

A lot of interesting details about this area, as well as very fine photos. Although I personally don't aggree taking motors in the wild areas, in this case I kind of understand the necesity, considering the big distance and the lack of human activity into that area (well, I might have preffered a bike however :) ).

Here is the video I found on youtube (by the way, bery inspired choose of the music of Nicu Alifantis):

No comments: